Thursday, December 15, 2011

Zoya Feel 6 Kristen + comparison


We've now reached the end of the Zoya Feel collection with Kristen, the blue one. It's a very wintery greyish blue, very soft-looking and while blue is not a colour I wear often, I really like it! 
You see it here in two coats, with a big defect on the ring finger but since I did some nail-art on it that you'll see soon, I kept it like that for the swatch.







I took the only two other pale blues I have to compare, so here's OPI I Vant to be A-lone Star on the pointer and OPI What's with the Cattitude? on the ring finger.










Nous voici à la fin de la collection Feel de Zoya avec Kristen, le bleu. C'est un bleu très hivernal avec une pointe de gris, il est très doux et bien que je porte rarement du bleu, je l'aime beaucoup!
Vous le voyez en deux couches avec un gros raté sur l'index mais comme je l'ai swatché avec de faire un nail-art, que vous verrez bientôt, je l'ai laissé comme ça.





J'ai sorti les seuls autres bleus pâles que je possède pour comparer, voici donc OPI I Vant to be A-lone Star sur l'index et OPI What's with the Cattitude? sur l'index. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...