Friday, December 23, 2011

Friends' Friday - Svetlana the Ice-Queen with Frosty Fingers


On Friends' Friday, I either give the pen to a nail-art loving friend who doesn't have a blog, or presenting a blog that I love.

Hello again

I hope you are all well, getting into festive holiday mood and expecting loads of presents. You know, I’m not really getting all worked up for this holiday yet, because Orthodox Christmas is later (7th January), but I do like to see snow this time of year. I love that I live in the area where seasons are changing, but lately the weather is a bit funky, and you know what… I want my snow in December.
So here’s a bit of “Calling out for snow” nail art, it’s only my first try, so don’t mind a bit of messiness. I’m calling this one “Frosty”.
I used black nail polish as a base (“Golden Rose” 287), applied 2 coats. It’s actually my second favorite black nail polish. On the tip of a nail I sponged up white (“Gabrini” 302) nail polish. When it all dried up I used “Miss Sporty” Top Coat for a glossy finish.
That’s it from me, I’m wishing you all a Merry Christmas, hope you all get nice presents. Cheers!








Le vendredi, je laisse la plume à une amie nail-arteuse qui n'a pas de blog, ou alors je vous présente un blog que j'aime.

Me revoilà!

J'espère que vous allez tous bien et que l'esprit de Noël commence à vous envahir et vous fait rêver à tous les cadeaux qui vous attendent. Quant à moi, je ne suis pas encore d'humeur, parce que le Noël orthodoxe est le 7 janvier, donc j'ai encore le temps, même si je trépigne déjà de voir la neige. J'aime vivre dans une région où les saisons sont très marquées mais dernièrement, la météo est très bizarre, mais y'a pas moyen, je veux ma neige en décembre!!
So here’s a bit of “Calling out for snow” nail art, it’s only my first try, so don’t mind a bit of messiness. I’m calling this one “Frosty”.
Ceci est donc mon nail "Appel à la neige", c'est mon premier essai donc excusez les défauts. Je l'ai nommé "Frosty".
Sur une base noire (Golden Rose 287) en deux couches. J'adore ce vernis, c'est mon second noir préféré. Au bout j'ai appliqué le blanc (Gabrini 302) à l'éponge. Une fois mes ongles secs, j'ai ajouté de la brillance avec le top-coat "Miss Sporty".
Voilà, c'est tout pour aujourd'hui, je vous souhaite un très Joyeux Noël, j'espère que vous aurez plein de cadeaux. A bientôt!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...