Friday, December 2, 2011

Friends' Friday - Lisa and her Jade fingers

On Friends' Friday, I either give the pen to a nail-art loving friend who doesn't have a blog, or presenting a blog that I love.

Today I give the pen to Lisa who needed some convincing to dare post in here, and I'm very happy that she finally agreed!!
Hi there! My name is Lisa and I just recently discovered the enormous fun of nail art. While I am by far no expert, I would like to present to you a manicure that I quite like.

Tada!


This was quite simple to do, all you need is some patience and a bit of time on your hands.
I painted my pinky, middle and index finger with two coats of p2's „600 jetset“ which is a lovely jade colour.
The ring finger and thumb got two coats of p2's „670 elegant“, which looks even more amazing in reality. It applies quite thickly, so you have to be quick and don't use too many strokes!


For the tips I just placed a stripe of selotape on my nails and put on one coat of the jetset colour.
Apply a top coat and you're done.
So there you go, a simple and elegant manicure 




Le vendredi, je laisse la plume à une amie nail-arteuse qui n'a pas de blog, ou alors je vous présente un blog que j'aime.

Aujourd'hui je donne la parole à Lisa, qui est assez timide et n'osait pas poster ici, mais je suis très contente d'avoir réussi à la convaincre!!


Bonjour! Je suis Lisa et c'est il y a peu de temps que j'ai commencé à m'amuser avec le nail-art. Je suis loin d'être une experte mais je voulais vous présenter une manucure que j'ai adoré faire et porter.

Tada!

 
 C'est assez simple à faire, il suffit d'un peu de temps et de patience.
J'ai vernis mon index, majeur et auriculaire avec deux couches du vernis "600 jetset" de P2, un très beau jade, et le pouce et l'annulaire avec "670 elegant", toujours de P2, qui est encore plus beau en vrai qu'en photo. Il est un peu épais donc il faut faire attention à l'application et ne pas trop repasser le pinceau au même endroit.


J'ai ensuite utilisé du scotch pour faire une French sur ces deux doigts avec le Jetset. Top-coat et c'est bon!
Vous avez alors une manucure simple et élégante.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...