Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Zoya Anastasia

While I was waiting for my Zoya Feel polishes to arrive, I went through the colours I have from that brand and tried on a colour that I ordered last summer but left untouched since it wasn't a summery colour. It is however perfect for this season. Zoya Anastasia is a surprising colour that shifts from brown to burgundy and when I wore it, I kept looking at my nails, it's quite mesmerizing.


In the sunlight, the brown shows most, with very pretty golden shimmer.


In the shade, it takes some red shimmer that turns it into a bordeaux shade.


And then with a flash, it magically turns into light purple with pink shimmer! Those three pictures give you an idea of how crazily colour-changing this polish is... Once again with Zoya, quality is top-notch: easy application, opaque in two coats, quick drying and glossy. So far, I've never been disappointed by a Zoya polish, and as you know, I have a couple of brand new ones to show you. My nails have been shortened in the meantime, not out of choice, but because I broke no less than 5 in two days :(
See you soon for nubbins adorned in the Zoya Feel Collection!

Pendant que j'attendais mes Zoya Feel, j'ai fouillé dans mon stock de cette marque et j'ai voulu essayé une couleur que j'avais acheté l'été dernier mais pas encore mise car ce n'était pas vraiment une teinte de saison. Maintenant que nous sommes en hiver, c'est parfait. Anastasia est une couleur surprenante qui passe du brun au bordeau et toute la journée où je l'ai portée, j'ai été hypnotisée par mes ongles!!


Au soleil, on voit surtout le brun et les reflets dorés.



A l'ombre, les reflets deviennent rouge et l'ensemble vire au bordeau.


Et quand on sort le flash, ce vernis se tranforme en prune avec des reflets rose! Ces trois photos vous montrent bien les différentes facettes de la couleur et encore une fois avec Zoya, la qualité est top: application facile, opacité en deux couches, séchage rapide et beau laqué. Je n'ai jusqu'à présent jamais été déçue par un Zoya, et comme vous le savez, j'en ai quelques nouveaux en stock à vous montrer. Mes ongles ont été raccourcis, pas par choix mais parce que j'ai eu pas moins de 5 casses en deux jours :(
A bientôt pour des ongles nains parés de la collection Zoya Feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...