Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back from Winter Wonderland!

Hi everyone! Just a quick note to tell you that I'm back after some days in Alsace (on the French-German border) where I spent Christmas with my family. I'll have proper pictures in two weeks when I get my camera back from my Mum but I can already tell you that it was magical.
I don't feel that Christmas is over yet since Minnie and I will have our own Christmas evening and presents on NYE: she's on nightwatch on the 30th so we decided to have a quiet NYE, just going to the movies and having a nice dinner afterwards. I was never very keen on NYE parties so I'm really happy about this arrangement! I'll wait to have all my gifts before showing you :)
I'll get back to regular posts on tomorrow, but for today, I have my Xmas hands to show you! (sorry for the tiny pic, I can't have it any larger)


Bonjour tout le monde! Juste un petit mot pour vous dire que je suis rentrée après quelques jours en Alsace pour fêter Noël en famille. Je n'aurai pas les photos avant quinze jours mais je peux vous dire que c'était magique!!
Je n'ai pas encore l'impression que Noël est fini vu que Minnie et moi le fêterons le soir du 31: vu qu'elle est de garde le 30, on a décidé de faire un réveillon tranquille avec juste un ciné et un dîner ensuite. Je n'ai jamais été très "grosse fiesta de réveillon" de toutes façons donc ça me convient très bien! Je vous montrerai mes cadeaux quand j'aurai tout reçu!
Demain vous aurez droit à un message classique mais pour aujourd'hui, je vous montre un aperçu de mes mains de Noël (désolée, c'est une micro-photo, je ne peux rien faire de mieux pour l'instant).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...