Monday, March 12, 2012

St Patrick's Countdown - Robin Moses' Celtic Cross and Shamrock Design


Second Celtic nail-art, and after some research on the internet, I found this picture from Robin Moses and decided to give it a try. I had not seen that this picture came from a video, so here's the tutorial (well, anyway, she's definitely way more gifted than me, and she was working on someone else's hands, so I don't think I would have done any better with the tutorial).


 
 
 
 






 This was all done with acrylic paint, after degrading China Glaze Emerald Sparkle and Debby Colorplay 38 as a base. This is the kind of nail-art I like to do for fun, but not really for wearing, it was  more of a "let's see if I can pull it off" kind of thing. Do you like it?



Deuxième nail-art celtique aujourd'hui. Après quelques recherches sur Internet, j'ai trouvé cette réalisation par Robin Moses et j'ai voulu tenter ma chance. Je n'avais pas vu que cette photo venait d'une vidéo, que voici (mais bon, de toutes façons, elle est beaucoup plus douée que moi et elle a travaillé sur les mains de quelqu'un d'autre, donc je ne pense pas que j'aurais fait mieux avec le tutoriel).



 
 
 
 






J'ai tout fait à la peinture acrylique, après avoir fait un dégradé avec Emerald Sparkle de China Glaze et Colorplay 38 de Debby. C'est le genre de nail-art que j'aime bien faire pour m'amuser mais que je ne porte pas, c'était plus pour le challenge. Ca vous plaît?

4 comments:

  1. That's really cute! I would have kept it on for a while, if I were you ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, to be honest, while I can do a passable job on the left hand, I wouldn't be able to do anything good on the right hand, so that would mean having nail-art on only one hand :p
      I'll go on trying and when I can do both hands, maybe I'll keep it for a while!

      Delete
    2. and why not ? Can we wear a solo earring ? Yes ! So WTF for a solo nailarted hand (if that can be written like that...).
      Sorry, I'm french and my english is poor and tired...
      kisses !

      Delete
    3. pas de souci, tu peux commenter en français ;) Et pour le nail-art solo (ou la boucle d'oreille solo), ce n'est pas mon truc, j'aime bien être symétrique. Mais bon, je sais que je retenterai ce nail-art, donc on verra comment je le porte!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...