Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nails Inc. Clerkenwell

Here's the second polish from the Nails Inc. mini-set, a dark teal that I suppose to be Clerkenwell. My only complaint about that polish is that it came in a mini-bottle with a mini-brush and gosh do I hate those! But even with that flaw, it applied really well, I think it could be a one-coater if applied carefully (but I had to re-do some of my swatches yesternight because I couldn't stand the pics on the articles I had programmed, so application was not as careful as usual) and dries glossy and smooth. You see it in two coats, without top-coat. 




(Forgive my greasy-looking hands, I had just applied my cuticle oil)





Voici le second vernis du mini-set Nails Inc., un teal foncé que je pense être Clerkenwell. Ma seule remarque négative sur ce vernis (et sur les deux autres d'ailleurs), c'est qu'il vient d'une mini-bouteille, avec un mini-pinceau et punaise, j'aime pô les mini-pinceaux!! Mais même avec cette réserve, l'application est facile, on peut s'en tirer avec une couche si on fait ça bien (mais vu que j'ai dû refaire certains swatchs hier soir parce que je trouvais les photos des articles programmés trop moches, je n'ai pas fait ça bien du premier coup), et il sèche rapidement avec un beau laqué. Vous le voyez en deux couches, sans top-coat. 




(Pardon pour les doigts tout gras, je venais de mettre mon huile à cuticules).





4 comments:

  1. That's actually quite a nice colour! I can't handle small brushes at all. It always ends up a total mess :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm preparing a tutorial on how to apply polishes with non-cooperative brushes, but I don't always practice what I preach and I always try to go for "normal" applications, hence some big mess-up sometimes!!

      Delete
    2. J'aime beaucoup cette couleur :)
      Suis comme toi...argh les mini pinceaux !^^

      Delete
    3. Ben c'est pas tant que le pinceau est fin, ça j'aime pas mais je peux faire avec. En revanche, la micro-tige, c'est juste l'horreur :p

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...