Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Urban Decay Rollergirl Kit + Woodstock

Today I have for you a collection that I haven't seen much in the blogworld, actually I haven't seen it anywhere except at Scrangie's. I had been eyeing it at Sephora for a long while, but none of the colors screamed "get me now", or at least, not enough to spend 22 euros. And then it went on sales and I couldn't resist any longer. The kit is composed of 6 bottles of 5ml in a cute 70's inspired box.




Here they are in the following order: Xanadu, Miss T, Woodstock, Superfreak, Love Train, Fame, all in two coats (which is not enough for some, but we'll see that more in details in the individual articles).



And I start right away with Woodstock. It's a cream neon pink, with good formula, applies evenly in two coats and dries quite quickly with a semi-matte finish.



Sorry about the smudge, I had a little adventure with my cat at the wrong moment, and I knew I wouldn't keep the polish like this so I didn't re-do my nail.

We all know that neon polish are really hard to capture, but that pic is quite accurate. This is really "in your face" neon and it's a bit too much for me, so I decided to tone it down with OPI Silver Shatter.









I had a bit of fun trying different applications for the shatter: first the "usual" way on the ring finger, then sideways on the middle and horizontally on the pointer. I actually went randomely like that on all my fingers and the result was way better than the classic vertical application.

See you tomorrow for some more of the UD Rollergirl collection.



Aujourd'hui, je vous présente une collection que j'ai peu vue sur la blogosphère, en fait, je ne l'ai vue nulle part sinon chez Scrangie. Je l'ai zyeutée pendant longtemps chez Sephora mais aucune des couleurs ne me tentaient suffisamment pour y mettre 22 euros. Et puis, les soldes sont passés par là et j'ai craqué. Le kit est composé de 6 bouteilles de 5ml dans une jolie boîte au design très 70s.






Les voici dans l'ordre: Xanadu, Miss T, Woodstock, Superfreak, Love Train, Fame, chacun en deux couches (ce qui est insuffisant pour certains, mais nous verrons ça en détail dans les revues individuelles).





Et nous commençons tout de suite par Woodstock, le rose fluo crème. La consistence est bonne, il s'applique facilement en deux couches et sèche assez vite avec un fini semi-mat, comme la plupart des vernis fluos.





Désolée pour l'accroc sur le majeur, mon chat a fait des bêtises au mauvais moment et comme je ne voulais pas garder le vernis seul, je n'ai pas refait mon ongle.



On sait à quel point les vernis fluos sont difficiles à prendre en photo, mais celle-ci donne une bonne idée. C'est vraiment très fluo, et trop pour moi, donc j'ai décidé de l'adoucir un peu avec le Silver Shatter d'OPI.











Je me suis amusée à différentes applications pour le shatter: d'abord la manière habituelle sur l'annulaire, puis en diagonale sur le majeur et à l'horizontal sur l'index. J'ai d'ailleurs fait des applications un peu aléatoires sur tous les doigts et je trouve le rendu beaucoup plus sympa qu'avec la classique application à la verticale.


A demain pour la suite de la collection UD Rollergirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...