Saturday, July 30, 2011

OPI My Big Break

Another day, another OPI, another pink. Surprisingly enough, pink is not the colour that's most present in my Helmer, but many of my late purchases (before I entered the no-buy desert) were pinks. This is an old OPI from 2007 Holiday in Hollywood collection, which was mostly composed of multichromes. My Big Break is no exception even if said multichrome proved almost  impossible to show on pictures. This magenta pink is packed with silver and green shimmer but you'll have to take my word for it. Below is two coats with Seche Vite, application is easy, not too brushstrokey and with good opacity.




This is the only way I managed to show the glitter on pics, though it is really visible in real life.

 See you soon folks for another jewel of this collection



Nouveau jour, nouvel OPI, nouveau rose. Cela va sans doute vous surprendre mais le rose est loin d'être la couleur la plus présente dans mon Helmer, mais il y en a eu beaucoup dans mes achats récents (avant que j'entre dans le désert du no-buy). Ce vernis vient de la collection Holiday in Hollywood de 2007, une collection entièrement composée de multichromes. My Big Break ne fait pas exception, mais si ledit multichrome n'a pas voulu se laissait prendre en photo. Ce rose magenta a des reflets verts et argents mais vous devrez me croire sur parole. Vous le voyez ici en deux couches avec Seche Vite, l'application est facile, sans trop de traces de pinceau et bien opaque.





Il n'y a qu'avec le flash que j'ai réussi à montrer les reflets, même si on les voit sans problème en réel.

A bientôt pour un autre bijou de cette même collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...