Monday, October 24, 2011

October is Pink! OPI Fair Dinkum Pinkum

It seems I'm finally coming close to the end of my pink stash since I'm now picking up my "boring work-appropriate nude pink" bottles. Well, actually, there's one that I intended to show you that's definitely not pale and nude, but I didn't manage to photograph it: OPI from Monop' with Love, an exclusive polish that you can only find in a certain chain of supermarkets in France. I had a long debate with two blogging friends as to whether this polish was pink or red, and for me it's clearly pink, though on my pics today, it appeared red *insert crazy smiley*. To my defence, the light was particularly crappy today, so I'll try it again another time, and instead I'm showing another OPI, Fair Dinkum Pinkum. Pale pink with silver micro-glitter, it sounded perfect, but I'm afraid it's too "bubblegum pink" for me, I don't really like it. Luckily for me, Minnie adores it (and it's super for watermarbling). You see FDP in two coats, no top-coat.

Oooh, see, I have a pinkie again!! I still have some spots on the nail where it's thin and soft so I know I'm not totally saved still, but it feels good as long as it lasts :).






Il semblerait que j'arrive enfin à la fin de mon stock de roses puisqu'on va entrer dans les "roses pâles et barbants". En fait, il y en a un que je voulais vous montrer aujourd'hui qui ne fait pas partie de cette catégorie mais je n'ai pas réussi à prendre des photos satisfaisantes: OPI from Monop' with Love . J'ai eu un débat l'an dernier avec des copines bloggeuses pour savoir s'il est rose ou rouge, et moi je le vois rose, mais sur mes photos aujourd'hui (à ma décharge, la lumière était pourrie), il paraissait rouge et ça m'a rendue dingue. J'essaierai sans doute à nouveau une autre fois, et pour aujourd'hui je vous montre un autre OPI, Fair Dinkum Pinkum. Rose pâle avec des micro-paillettes argent, sur le papier il avait tout pour me plaire, mais au final, il est trop "bubblegum", je ne suis pas fan. Heureusement, Minnie l'adore (et il marche super bien pour les watermarbles). Vous le voyez ici en deux couches sans top-coat.






Ooooh, regardez, j'ai à nouveau un auriculaire!!! Il y a encore des blessures dans la plaque donc je sais que je ne suis pas encore sortie des suites de mon urticaire, mais j'en profite tant que ça dure, et ça fait longtemps que mes petits doigts n'ont pas ressemblé à ça!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...