Monday, October 17, 2011

October is Pink! China Glaze QT

Monday, new week, back to good blogging, I swear!! We're back with pictures that were taken a couple of weeks ago, when my nails were longer, and today I'm showing you one of my favourite polishes ever, and hands down my favourite pink, China Glaze QT. It's a magenta purple and I can't really express how much I love it. Each time I wear it I'm mesmerized by my hands. I love it in the shade, I love it in the sun, I love it all the time!! It's part of the much loved OMG collection, and of course it's super pretty in the sun when it shows off its holographic beauty. But it's great to also have a polish that exists in the shade or subdued lights, with its deep pink with blue undertones and this particular depth that shaded holographicness gives. You see it in two coats without top-coat, with flawless application, which is rare enough with holo polishes to be noticed.






Lundi, une nouvelle semaine qui commence, et je me remets à être une bonne bloggeuse, promis!! Je ressors les photos préparées il y a quelques semaines quand mes ongles étaient plus longs, et aujourd'hui je vous montre un de mes vernis préférés, et le grand gagnant de tous les roses en ce qui me concerne, China Glaze QT. C'est un rose magenta et j'aurais du mal à vous dire à quel point je l'aime. A chaque fois que je le porte, je suis hypnotisée par mes mains: je l'aime au soleil, je l'aime à l'ombre, je l'aime partout!!! Il fait partie de la très populaire collection OMG, donc bien sûr, au soleil, il montre ses reflets holographiques, mais je trouve vraiment très bien qu'il existe aussi en intérieur ou à l'ombre, avec son rose profond avec une touche de bleu et cette profondeur particulière qui est typique des holos à l'ombre. Vous le voyez ici en deux couches sans top-coat, et après une application parfaite, ce qui est suffisamment rare pour un holo pour être signalé.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...