Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Already a great year and we're only on Day 3


Hi guys! I'm still working on my 2012 resolutions and wishes post, but there are a couple of things I wanted to tell you today.
First of all, we're Jan 3rd and today is JRR Tolkien's 120th birthday, so tonight at 9pm, I'll be toasting to the Professor, the first of Hobbits and without doubt the greatest storyteller of the 20th century.


As I told you earlier, Minnie and I are going to London next week, and we've planned to go to Oxford. I already went there, but last time I was with one of my teenager cousins and she wasn't keen on making the trip out of town to the Catholic graveyard, but this time, I will be able to go there :)

Speaking of birthdays, yesterday was Adina's, the creator of a-England, and to celebrate that, Eugenia from Ommorphia Beauty Bar gave us a sneak peak at the upcoming collection, The Legend: how gorgeous are they?? I can tell you that they're going straight on my wishlist as soon at the release date is published!!

Damn, isn't it a wonderful start of year?

Je travaille toujours sur mon message de "souhaits et bonnes résolutions pour 2012", mais voici quelques trucs dont je voulais vous parler. 
Tout d'abord, nous sommes le 3 janvier, et c'est aujourd'hui le 120è anniversaire de la naissance de JRR Tolkien, alors ce soir à 21h, je lèverai mon verre à la mémoire du Professeur, le premier Hobbit et sans aucun doute le conteur le plus génial du siècle dernier.


Je vous l'ai déjà dit, Minnie et moi allons à Londres la semaine prochaine, et nous avons prévu une visite à Oxford. J'y suis déjà allée, mais en compagnie d'une de mes cousines ado qui n'avait pas vraiment envie de sortir de la ville pour aller jusqu'au cimetière catholique. Cette fois-ci par contre, je sais que je vais pouvoir y aller :)

En parlant d'anniversaire, hier c'était celui d'Adina, la créatrice de a-England, et pour fêter l'occasion, Eugenia, du blog Ommorphia Beauty Bar nous a offert un aperçu de la nouvelle collection The Legend: vous avez vu ces merveilles??? Je peux vous dire qu'ils vont aller directement dans ma wishlist à la minute où la date de sortie de la collection est publiée!!


Sérieusement, elle ne commence pas super bien cette année 2012??

2 comments:

  1. I've just had a look at the new a-England collection! These new nail poshihes are STUNNING !!!! I CAN'T wait!!!!I think I will order them all, they really look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I should start saving right away :p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...